The OSCA was created to serve the supreme court and chief justice in carrying out responsibilities as the chief administrative officer of the judicial branch. Functions include a broad scope of budgetary, intergovernmental, fiscal, statistical, technological, educational, and legal responsibilities relating to the operations of the state courts.
Additionally, the OSCA provides professional and administrative support to a broad range of councils, commissions, committees, and work groups appointed by the supreme court.
The following is a listing of OSCA departments. They are arranged alphabetically, and NOT by importance. Follow each link to get far greater information on each subject.
- Budget Services
- Community & Intergovernmental Relations (CIR)
- Court Administrator's Office
- Court Commissions / Committees / Workgroups
- Court Education
- General Counsel
- Court Improvement
- Court Services
- Dispute Resolution Center (DRC)
- Finance & Accounting
- General Services
- Information Systems Services (ISS)
- Resource Planning & Support Services
- Strategic Planning