The OSCA was created to serve the supreme court and chief justice in carrying out responsibilities as the chief administrative officer of the judicial branch. Functions include a broad scope of budgetary, intergovernmental, fiscal, statistical, technological, educational, and legal responsibilities relating to the operations of the state courts. Click to view the OSCA Organizational Chart.
Additionally, the OSCA provides professional and administrative support to a broad range of councils, commissions, committees, and work groups appointed by the supreme court.
The following is a listing of OSCA departments. They are arranged alphabetically, and NOT by importance. Follow each link to get far greater information on each subject.
- Budget Services
- Court Administrator's Office (SCA)
- Court Education (CE)
- Court Improvement (OCI)
- Court Services (CS)
- Dispute Resolution Center (DRC)
- Finance & Accounting (F&A)
- General Counsel (GC)
- General Services (GS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Innovations and Outreach (I&O)
- Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA)
- Resource Planning & Support Services (RPSS)