Alternative Dispute Resolution caters to providers who regulate mediators, trainers, and consumers.
Members of the court community can benefit from the information below, but it is primarily geared toward private mediators and court-related mediation programs.
- Annual Conference
- Certification Qualifications (pdf)
- Certified Mediation Training Programs
- Arbitration Training Provider List
- Parenting Coordinator Provider List
Continuing Mediation Education
- New CME Reporting Requirements
- CME Excerpt from Rules Governing Certification of Mediators
- CME Sponsor Activities
- CME Contact Organizations
- Counting CLE as CME
- CME Affidavit for Attendance at a Live Lecture or Seminar
- CME Affidavit for Authoring or Editing Written Materials
- CME Affidavit for Audio/Video Playback with Group Discussion