If you have a civil legal problem but cannot afford to hire a private lawyer, you still may have access to the legal system through your local legal services-legal aid organization which provides free or low cost legal services to persons with low incomes. Information about many of these local services can be found online through the websites listed below.
Local Legal Aid Website
- Bay Area Legal Services
- Directory of Florida Legal Services
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc. (Serving 12 counties in Central Florida)
- Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center
- FloridaLawHelp.org (Legal Services Directory by County)
- MyFloridaCounty.co (Child Support)
- Florida Legal Services, Inc.
- Gulfcoast Legal Services (serving Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties)
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- LawHelp.org is the gateway to legal aid providers in every state.
- Legal Aid of Manasota (Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice)
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- Legal Services of North Florida
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society
- Southern Legal Counsel
- Three Rivers Legal Services (North Florida)
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida